Real Time Flight Tracker - online flight schedule of arrivals from Honiara International Airport (HIR), Solomon Islands. Flight status and warnings about possible delays or cancelations. Airportsdata.net is not responsible for errors, modifications or omissions of data that may exist.
Do you need to rent a car upon arrival?
Passengers and airline crew members are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to:
- Solomon Islands nationals.
- passengers with the approval of the Supervisory Committee.
2. Passengers must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing they were fully vaccinated at least 4 weeks prior to arrival. The certificate must be sent to [email protected] prior to departure.
The accepted vaccines are AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience), AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covaxin, Covieshield, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm and Sinovac.
3. Passengers must have:
- a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken no later than 11 days prior to departure; me
- a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken no later than 72 hours prior to arrival.
As the COVID-19 test result depends on the country of departure, passengers should contact Solomon Isl. Health Authorities prior to departure to obtain the testing schedule. All test results must be sent to [email protected] prior to departure.
4. Passengers must have the approval of the Prime Minister's Office. Details can be found HERE
- This does not apply to Solomon Islands nationals.
5. Passengers must complete a “Pre-Departure Questionnaire” which can be found HERE ; Y
- an "Instructions on Conduct" form that can be found HERE :
Both forms must be submitted to [email protected] .gov.sb at least 5 days prior to departure.
6. Passengers are subject to quarantine for up to 21 days.
7. Passengers must present a completed Traveler's Public Health Declaration Card and provide complete details of their place of stay, travel itinerary and current personal contact details in the Solomon Islands.
8. Passengers must provide details of their international travel history for the last 14 days prior to arrival in the Solomon Islands.
Detailed tourist information
All citizens who are not citizens of the Solomon Islands must receive prior authorization from the Office of the Prime Minister of Solomon Islands before permission to enter the country is granted.
To enter the Solomon Islands from low-risk countries, travelers must perform two COVID-19 PCR tests prior to flight departure and both results must be negative.
-First test - 14 days before departure - results will be sent with your pre-departure form to [email protected]
-Second test - no earlier than 72 hours before departure - results will be sent to [email protected]
Passengers from countries considered High Risk must quarantine in Honiara for 14 days.
Passengers from restricted countries will not be accepted for travel unless they are citizens of the Solomon Islands or can satisfactorily demonstrate that they have completed the prescribed cycle of a COVID vaccine at least 4 weeks prior to travel. (See 'Prove Your COVID-19 Status')
To enter the Solomon Islands from high-risk countries (including countries restricted to fully vaccinated eligible travelers), passengers must perform three COVID-19 PCRs prior to flight departure and negative test results are required:
-First test: 18-21 days before departure; results will be sent to [email protected]
-Second exam: 8-11 days before departure: results will be sent with your pre-departure form to [email protected]
-Third test - no earlier than 72 hours before departure - the results will be sent to [email protected] The
quarantine in Honiara will be 21 days.
Prospective travelers who are currently in a restricted country are also eligible to enter the Solomon Islands after spending at least 14 days prior to traveling in a low / high risk country.
Non-Solomon Islands people must pay for COVID-19 and quarantine tests at one of the local hotels. Anyone who tests positive will be moved to an isolation facility, their quarantine will be extended, and further tests for COVID-19 will be conducted.