|COVID-19: those passengers with a scheduled flight are advised to review the itinerary or flight status, as flight cancellations between some countries are occurring for an indeterminate time.|
Before purchasing a plane ticket to consider certain options that may be available to you according to the destination, namely:
- More non-stop flights with stops but no change of aircraft flights.
- If your trip coincides with a period of high season, make the reservation well in advance, be it weeks or even months in advance. In turn, the ticket purchase should have a confirmed reservation, and if the trip is round trip, try to have the return flight as closed. This avoids risks of not having then with seat available for return.
- While companies advise you in case of changing a flight schedule, it is recommended to check the status of the flight at least 24 hours before your departure, either by calling the airline or by any of the online tracking tools.
- The passenger must have all available information into the computer system, namely:
* Identity and airlines with which it will travel, depending on whether direct flight, or change of aircraft scales, and companionship.
* Changes of aircraft during the journey.
* Stops during the journey.
* Transfers between airports during the journey.
* Name of the airport destination: no cities with more than one airport.