|COVID-19: those passengers with a scheduled flight are advised to review the itinerary or flight status, as flight cancellations between some countries are occurring for an indeterminate time.|
Before purchasing a plane ticket to consider certain options that may be available to you according to the destination, namely:
- More non-stop flights with stops but no change of aircraft flights.
- If your trip coincides with a period of high season, make the reservation well in advance, be it weeks or even months in advance. In turn, the ticket purchase should have a confirmed reservation, and if the trip is round trip, try to have the return flight as closed. This avoids risks of not having then with seat available for return.
- It is recommended to confirm the flight schedules before starting the trip.
- For international flights, the passenger must reconfirm your booking outbound or return at least 72 hours before each flight. Otherwise, the reservation may be canceled.
- The passenger must have all available information into the computer system, namely:
* Identity and airlines with which it will travel, depending on whether direct flight, or change of aircraft scales, and companionship.
* Changes of aircraft during the journey.
* Stops during the journey.
* Transfers between airports during the journey.
* Name of the airport destination: no cities with more than one airport.