Vip Lounges at Rome Fiumicino airport (FCO)
VIP LOUNGE PASS
*Please note that hours and access conditions may vary at any time.
Which are the Vip lounges at Rome Fiumicino airport (FCO) and how to access:
Hello Sky Air Rooms & Lounge
- Opposite the terminals and connected by a covered walkway on the upper level. Open from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm. Maximum stay: 3 hours. Newspapers, beverages, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, TV, meals. Access: with DragonPass membership or paying at the door (€25.00).
ITA Airways Hangar Lounge
- Boarding area A, before gates A31-59 and A61-83, on the mezzanine level. Open from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm. Quiet area, snacks, drinks, conference facilities, showers, Wi-Fi, newspapers and magazines. Access: first and business class passengers of ITA Airways and SkyTeam airlines, Volare Premium and Executive or SkyTeam Elite Plus members.
Plaza Premium Lounge
- Open from 4:30 am to 9:30 pm and located on the mezzanine, Schengen area. Maximum stay: 2 hours. Refreshments, showers, newspapers and magazines, air conditioning, beverages, Wi-Fi. Access: with Priority Pass, LoungeKey, DragonPass or Diners Club membership, or paying at the door (€22.00).
Prima Vista Lounge - Domus
- Schengen Area, on the mezzanine, near gates A11/A86. Available from 5:15 am to 9:45 pm. Maximum stay: 3 hours. Air conditioning, newspapers, TV, snacks, beverages, Wi-Fi. Access: with Priority Pass or LoungeKey membership.
- Open from 5:30 am to 10:00 pm in Departures Hall A, gates 61-83. Maximum stay: 3 hours. Quiet area, work stations, luggage storage, computers, showers, air conditioning, newspapers, TV, snacks, beverages, Wi-Fi. Access: with Priority Pass, LoungeKey or Diners Club membership.
British Airways Galleries Lounge
- Located in the boarding area. Open from 5:30 am to 8:00 pm. Workstations, Wi-Fi, drinks and food, smoking area, entertainment. Access: with Gold Executive Club or Silver membership, British Airways and Oneworld airlines first or business class passengers, Emerald or Sapphire members.
ITA Airways Piazza di Spagna
- Near gates E11-E24, from 6:00 am to 9:30 pm. Quiet area, snacks, drinks, Wi-Fi, conference facilities, newspapers and magazines, children's area, showers, TV. Access: ITA Airways and SkyTeam airlines first and business class passengers, Volare Premium and Executive or SkyTeam Elite Plus members.
Plaza Premium Lounge
- Open from 5:30 am to 11:00 pm and located on the upper level, in the Extra Schengen area. Maximum stay: 2 hours. Refreshments, showers, newspapers and magazines, TV, air conditioning, beverages, Wi-Fi. Access: with Priority Pass, LoungeKey, DragonPass or Diners Club membership, or paying at the door (€30.00).
Prima Vista Lounge
- Located in the non-Schengen area, opposite gate E41, from 6:45 am to 4:45 pm (Thursdays and Saturdays until 10:15 pm). Computers, snacks, drinks, TV, air conditioning, Wi-Fi. Access: with Priority Pass, LoungeKey, DragonPass or Diners Club membership.
Star Alliance Lounge
- Level 2, gates A1-A10, open from 5:15 am to 7:45 pm. Meals, printers, workstations, beverages, newspapers, Wi-Fi, computers, telephones. Access: Star Alliance first or business class passengers, Star Alliance Gold, United Club or Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members.
The Emirates Lounge
- Gates E22-E24, available from 11:30 am to 3:00 pm. Newspapers and magazines, meals, beverages. Access: Skywards Gold or Platinum members, Emirates business and first class passengers.
VIP LOUNGE PASS
Facilities and other services
The airport has ATMs, currency exchange bureaux (5:45 am to 10:15 pm), post office, fax and photocopying services, VIP lounges, power outlets for electrical devices and free Wi-Fi access. The Hilton Rome Airport
, connected with the terminals by a covered pathway, has executive facilities.
Food and Drinks
Numerous options can be found, with restaurants, cafés, bars, fast food outlets, pizzerias, ice cream parlours and bakeries. Caffè Napoli
, Caffè Vergnano
and Sal de Riso
are open 24 hours a day.
Duty-free shops in the Terminal 1 boarding area and in halls B, C, D and E. There are also shops selling fashion, books, newspapers, souvenirs, electronics, accessories, jewellery, regional products, perfumes, cosmetics, tobacco.
Luggage trolleys free of charge. Porter service (Tel +39 665 958 349). Protective stamping in terminals 1 and 3, from 3:30 am to 9:00 pm and from 4:30 am to 9:00 pm, respectively (Tel +39 691 511 041). Luggage storage in the International Arrivals area of Terminal 3, from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm (Tel +39 665 953 541). Lost property office in the Terminal 3 Arrivals Hall, operating Monday to Friday between 7:00 am and 3:00 pm (Tel +39 665 955 253 / 313; e-mail: [email protected]
First aid centre, pharmacies, baby changing facilities, prayer rooms, smoking lounge, children's playgrounds, travel agencies.