Vip Lounges at Rome Fiumicino airport (FCO)
VIP LOUNGE PASS
COVID-19 - Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic, the services and hours of the lounges may be subject to change as well as the capacity limit could be reduced. In turn, due to the changing situation, some rooms may even be temporarily closed.
Which are the Vip lounges at Rome Fiumicino airport (FCO) and how to access:
Hello Sky Air Rooms & Lounge
- In front of the terminals and connected through a covered walkway on the upper level. Open from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm. Maximum stay: 3 hours. Press, drinks, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, TV, food. Access: with DragonPass membership or by paying at the door (€20.00).
British Airways Galleries Lounge
- Situated in the Departures area. It opens from 5:30 am to 8:00 pm. Workstations, Wi-Fi, drinks and meals, smoking area, entertainment. Access: with Gold Executive Club or Silver membership, first or business class passengers from British Airways and Oneworld airlines, Emerald or Sapphire members.
ITA Airways Piazza di Spagna
- Near gates E11-E24, from 6:00 am to 9:30 pm. Quiet area, snacks, drinks, Wi-Fi, conference facilities, newspapers and magazines, children's area, showers, TV. Access: first or business class passengers from ITA Airways and SkyTeam airlines, SkyTeam Elite Plus members, through online booking or by paying at the door (€45.00).
Plaza Premium Lounge
- Open from 5:30 am to 9:00 pm and situated on the upper level, in the Extra Schengen area. Maximum stay: 3 hours. Computers, refreshments, showers, newspapers and magazines, conference facilities, fax, TV, air conditioning, beverages, Wi-Fi. Access: with DragonPass membership, or by paying at the door (€44.00).
Prima Vista Lounge
- Two lounges located in the Schengen area, next to gates A1-10 (6:15 am to 8:45 pm) and in the non-Schengen area, opposite gate E41 (6:45 am to 2:00 pm). Computers, refreshments, drinks, TV, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, press. Access: with Priority Pass, LoungeKey, DragonPass or Diners Club membership, or by paying at the door (€30.00).
Star Alliance Lounge
- Level 2, by gates A1-A10, open from 5:15 am to 7:45 pm. Food, printers, workstations, drinks, press, Wi-Fi, telephones. Access: with DragonPass membership, business and first-class passengers from Star Alliance airlines, Star Alliance Gold members.
The Emirates Lounge
- Gates E22-E24, available from 11:30 am to 3:10 pm. Newspapers and magazines, meals, drinks. Access: with Skywards Gold or Platinum membership, business or first class passengers from Emirates.
VIP LOUNGE PASS
Facilities and other services
The airport has ATMs, currency exchange bureaus (5:45 am to 9:15 pm), post office, fax and photocopying services, VIP lounges, plugs for electric devices and free Wi-Fi access. The Hilton Rome Airport
, connected with the terminals through a covered pathway, provides executive facilities.
Food and Drinks
You can find numerous options, with restaurants, cafés, bars, fast food outlets, pizza places, ice cream stores and bakeries. Cioccolati Italiani
, Caffè Kimbo
are open 24 hours a day.
Duty-free shops in the Departures area of Terminal 1 and halls B, C, D and E. There are also retailers selling fashion, books, press, souvenirs, electronics, accessories, jewellery, regional products, perfumes, cosmetics, tobacco.
Luggage trolleys for free. Porter service (Tel +39 665 958 349). Secure wrapping in terminals 1 and 3, from 3:30 am to 9:00 pm and from 5:00 am to 9:00 pm, respectively (Tel +39 691 511 041). Luggage storage in the International Arrivals area of Terminal 3, from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm (Tel +39 665 953 541). Lost and found office in the Arrivals Hall of Terminal 3; it operates Mondays through Fridays between 7:00 am and 3:00 pm (Tel +39 665 955 253 / 313; e-mail: [email protected]
First aid center, pharmacies, baby changing facilities, prayer rooms, smoking lounges, children's playgrounds, travel agencies, laundry, spa.