VIP areas, business and financial installations, food, luggage, shopping and miscellaneous facilities in São Paulo Guarulhos airport (GRU)
Vip Lounges at São Paulo Guarulhos airport (GRU)
Plaza Premium Lounge -
Domestic boarding lounge, from 5 am to 11 pm. Large buffet, snacks, drinks, Wi-Fi, work spaces, showers, air conditioning, newspapers and magazines. Access: R$ 180.00 (03 hours of use, after this period there is an additional cost of R$ 100.00 per hour). AMEX Platinum and Centurion customers, Visa Airport Companion App and DragonPass customers can enjoy free access.
Plaza Premium Lounge Landside -
Terminal 2 - Check-in D. Every day, from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.. food and beverage services, TV, air conditioning, Wi-Fi. Access: R$150.00 for 3 hours lounge access. Extra hour R$ 80.00. AMEX Platinum and Centurion customers, Visa Airport Companion App and DragonPass can enjoy free access.
American Airlines Admirals Club -
On the mezzanine level of the terminal, open from 4:30 pm to 10:00 pm. Wi-Fi, computers, showers, children's area, snacks, phones, newspapers and magazines, TV, beverages. Access: with Admirals Club membership or first or business class passengers of American Airlines or Oneworld airlines.
American Express Lounge -
On the second floor, open 24h. Air conditioning, beverages, showers, TV, food, Wi-Fi, newspapers. Access: Lounge Pass and business class passengers of Air France, KLM, Air Europa, British Airways, Emirates and Qatar airlines, as well as customers of The Centurion and The Platinum Card from American Express, or paying at the door.
LATAM VIP Lounge -
Second floor, available 24 hours a day. Showers, business center, Wi-Fi, entertainment room, left-luggage service, reading material, meeting room. Access: Passengers with a LATAM Pass Black Signature subscription and traveling with LATAM Airlines or Oneworld. Dragon Pass passengers also have access.
MasterCard Black lounge -
Hours: Black 1 - 6 am to 11:30 pm / Black 2 - 6 am to 11.30 pm. For international flights only. Children's area, workstations, power outlets for electrical devices, gourmet space, Wi-Fi, TV. Free access for MasterCard Black cardholders (cardholder or additional) issued in Brazil, Argentina or Chile (companions up to 3: R$130 per person). MasterCard Black cardholders issued outside Brazil: U$D 32,00 through the Loungekey program.
ESPAÇO BANCO SAFRA -
Available 24 hours on the mezzanine of the terminal (restricted area). Computers, snacks, showers, newspapers and magazines, telephones, fax, TV, air conditioning, beverages, Wi-Fi. Access: Banco Safra Visa Infinite customers and passengers traveling first or business class on TAP, Lufthansa, Swiss, Turkish Airlines, Ethiopian Airlines, United Airlines, Copa Airlines and Air Canada airlines, Lounge Pass customers, or by paying at the door:
– $45 for 4 hours (children from 2 to 12 years old pay half the rate).
– $35 for a period of 2 hours
The airport has ATMs, currency exchange bureaus (24 hours a day), post office, VIP lounges, mobile phone services and free Wi-Fi access for one hour.
- There is a large selection of restaurants, fast food outlets, ice-cream stores, cafés and bars in the three terminals. Some options are open 24 hours a day. Learn More
- Duty-free goods in the Departures Hall of all terminals. There is also a supermarket in Terminal 2 and shops selling handicrafts, souvenirs, electronics, clothing, accessories, newsagents, bookstores, flower shops, jewellery, perfumes. Learn More
- Secure plastic wrapping from 6:30 am to 11:00 pm on the mezzanine floor of Terminal 3 (Tel +55 11 2445 7838). Lockers are available in the Arrivals Hall of Terminal 2 and on the ground floor of the multi-storey car park (Tel +55 11 2445 7667 / 2501). Lost and found office on the Departures level of Terminal 3, from 6:30 am to 10:30 pm (Tel +55 11 2445 3786; e-mail: [email protected]).
- Massage parlour, pharmacies, baby care facilities, massage salon, prayer room, travel agencies.
Latest updates: October 21, 2022