Passenger guide, data, flight status: departures, arrivals, airlines, facilities and services, transportation, car rental, parking, staying overnight, accessibility for special passengers and reviews.
Foz do Iguaçu International Airport, also known as Cataratas International Airport and opened on January 7, 1974, serves the city of Foz do Iguaçu and the state of Paraná. It mainly operates with domestic destinations, in addition to international flights to Argentina and Peru.
Official Website: infraero.gov.br
Number of Terminals - 1 - Open 24 hours a day.
Annual passenger traffic: 2.4 million passengers went through it in 2017.
Tel: +55 45 3521 4200. In the central hall there is a tourist information office (Tel +55 45 3521 4276), open from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
The airport is located 13 km (8 miles) to the southeast of the city of Foz do Iguaçu.See Map
Inside the terminal there are offices from the following companies:
Alamo (Tel +55 45 3521 4243 - Mondays through Fridays from 8:00 am to 1:00 am, Saturday from 9:00 am to 1:00 am, Sunday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm)
Avis (Tel +55 45 3521 4228 - 8:00 am to 8:00 pm)
Budget (Tel +55 45 988 094 592 - 8:00 am to 8:00 pm)
Localiza/Hertz (Tel +55 45 3523 5263 - 24 hours a day)
Movida (Tel +55 45 800 606 8686 - 24 hours a day)
Unidas (Tel +55 45 3521 4247 - weekdays from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm, Saturday from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm, Sunday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm)
The airport has ATMs, currency exchange bureau (7:00 am to 9:00 pm) and Wi-Fi access.
- There is a food court with bars, confectioneries, coffee shops, restaurants and fast food outlets. Rei do Pão de Queijo opens 24 hours a day.
- Stores selling souvenirs, handicrafts, clothing and accessories, jewellery, books.
- Lockers in the frontal area of the terminal. Left luggage service from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm in the central hall. Secure wrapping in the check-in area between 4:00 am and 8:00 am and from 10:30 am to 8:00 pm (Tel +55 45 2445 3501 / 2085 6205). For enquiries about lost baggage, contact the offices of the corresponding airline.
- Medical clinic, baby changing room, travel agency.
- A service from Consórcio Sorriso (Tel +55 45 3027 0100) runs every 30 minutes from 5:40 am to 0:40 am and connects the airport with the city centre and Iguaçu National Park. The trip takes around 30 min. and stops are located at the passenger terminal annex.
- Vehicles are provided by Ponto de Táxi (Tel +55 45 3529 8821). They are available around the clock outside the terminal annex. Travel time to the city is 15 minutes.
The enclosure has reserved parking spaces, portable lifts, access ramps, special walkways with no obstacles, tactile signage, accessible counters, adapted restrooms and exclusive seats. Passengers requiring special assistance are advised to inform their airline or travel agency about their particular needs in advance. Further information: Tel +55 45 3521 4222.
Latest updates: September 14, 2018