Vip Lounges at Istanbul international airport (IST)
VIP LOUNGE PASS
COVID-19 - Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic, the services and hours of the lounges may be subject to change as well as the capacity limit could be reduced. In turn, due to the changing situation, some rooms may even be temporarily closed.
Which are the Vip lounges at Istanbul international airport (IST) and how to access:
- International Departures Hall, open 24 hours a day. Showers, children's area, computers, snacks. Access: by paying at the door (€59.00).Turkish Airlines Lounge Business
- Across from gate E1, available around the clock. Press, private rooms, drinks, meals, showers, children's area, TV, Wi-Fi. Access: business class passengers from Turkish Airlines, first or business class passengers from Star Alliance airlines.Turkish Airlines Lounge Domestic
- Open 24 hours a day and located opposite gates G6 and G7. Newspapers and magazines, food, children's area, computers, TV, Wi-Fi. Access: with Miles&Smiles Elite and Elite Plus or Classic Plus membership, business class passengers from Turkish Airlines, first or business class passengers from Star Alliance airlines, Star Alliance Gold members.Turkish Airlines Lounge Miles&Smiles
- Situated in front of gate C1 and open 24 hours a day. Press, beverages, meals, showers, children's area, TV, Wi-Fi. Access: with Miles&Smiles Elite and Elite Plus membership, business class passengers from Turkish Airlines, first or business class passengers from Star Alliance airlines, Star Alliance Gold members.
VIP LOUNGE PASS
Facilities and other services
The airport has banks, ATMs, VIP lounges, mobile phone services, plugs for electronic devices and free Wi-Fi access for one hour.
Food and Drinks
- Bakeries, patisseries, coffee shops, bars, restaurants, fast food outlets and Grab-and-Go buffets. Food courts are located in the Departures Hall of the domestic area and in the international sector.
- The duty-free area has a total sales area of 55,000 square meters. In addition, there are stores selling clothing, accessories, jewellery, toys, home textiles, electronics, tobacco, flowers.
- Porters 24 hours a day in the baggage reclaim area and the Departures and Arrivals levels. 24-hour secure luggage wrapping in the Departures Halls. Left luggage service on the Arrivals level of the international area. Lost and found office across from the check-in desks (online form
- Pharmacies, laundry, prayer rooms, travel agencies, art galleries, children's playground, baby changing facilities, smoking lounges.