Vip Lounges at Istanbul international airport (IST)
VIP LOUNGE PASS
COVID-19 - Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic, the services and hours of the lounges may be subject to change as well as the capacity limit could be reduced. In turn, due to the changing situation, some rooms may even be temporarily closed.
Which are the Vip lounges at Istanbul international airport (IST) and how to access:
- Two lounges located next to gate G11 (only domestic flights) and on the mezzanine floor (only international flights), open 24 hours a day. Maximum stay: 3 hours. Smoking lounge, snacks, drinks, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, newspapers and magazines, prayer room, computers, conference facilities, TV, showers. Access: with Priority Pass, DragonPass or Diners Club membership, or by paying at the door (€59.00).
- West wing of level H, open 24 hours a day. Meals, drinks, TV, press. Access: first or business class passengers from SkyTeam airlines, SkyTeam Elite Plus members.
Turkish Airlines Lounge Business
- Across from gate E1, available around the clock. Press, private rooms, drinks, meals, showers, children's area, TV, Wi-Fi. Access: business class passengers from Turkish Airlines, first or business class passengers from Star Alliance airlines.
Turkish Airlines Lounge Domestic
- Open 24 hours a day and located opposite gates G6 and G7. Newspapers and magazines, food, children's area, computers, TV, Wi-Fi. Access: with Miles&Smiles Elite and Elite Plus or Classic Plus membership, business class passengers from Turkish Airlines, first or business class passengers from Star Alliance airlines, Star Alliance Gold members.
Turkish Airlines Lounge Miles&Smiles
- Situated in front of gate C1 and open 24 hours a day. Press, beverages, meals, showers, children's area, TV, Wi-Fi. Access: with Miles&Smiles Elite and Elite Plus membership, business class passengers from Turkish Airlines, first or business class passengers from Star Alliance airlines, Star Alliance Gold members.
VIP LOUNGE PASS
Facilities and other services
The airport has banks, ATMs, currency exchange bureaus, post office, VIP lounges, mobile phone and printing services, plugs for electronic devices and free Wi-Fi access for one hour.
Food and Drinks
Bakeries, patisseries, coffee shops, bars, restaurants, fast food outlets and Grab-and-Go buffets, many of them open 24 hours a day. Food courts are located in the Departures Hall of the domestic area and in the international sector.
The duty-free area has a total sales area of 55,000 square metres. In addition, there are stores selling clothing, accessories, jewellery, toys, home textiles, electronics, tobacco, flowers.
Trolleys available on the Arrivals and Departures levels and inside the car parks with a deposit. Secure luggage wrapping in the Departures Halls. Lockers both before and after the security checkpoint. Lost and found offices on the Departures level and across from gate C3 (online form
Pharmacies, laundry, prayer rooms, travel agencies, art galleries, children's playground, baby changing facilities, smoking lounges, spa, showers, hairdressing salons, shoeshine, library, medical centres, TVs.