Vip Lounges at Istanbul international airport (IST)
VIP LOUNGE PASS
*Please note that hours and access conditions may vary at any time.
Which are the Vip lounges at Istanbul international airport (IST) and how to access:
- Two lounges located next to gate G11 (domestic flights only) and on the mezzanine (international flights only), open 24 hours a day. Maximum stay: 3 hours. Smoking lounge, snacks, beverages, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, newspapers and magazines, prayer room, computers, conference facilities, TV, showers. Access: with Priority Pass, LoungeKey, DragonPass or Diners Club membership, or paying at the door (€75.00).
Pop up Lounge
- Available 24 hours a day in front of gate A6. International flights and transfer passengers. Maximum stay is 3 hours. Beds, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, TV, snacks, drinks. Access: with Priority Pass, LoungeKey or Diners Club membership.
- West wing of level H, open 24 hours a day. Meals, drinks, TV, press. Access: first or business class passengers from SkyTeam airlines, SkyTeam Elite Plus members.
Turkish Airlines Lounge Business
- Across from gate E1, available around the clock. Press, private rooms, drinks, meals, showers, children's area, TV, Wi-Fi. Access: business class passengers from Turkish Airlines, first or business class passengers from Star Alliance airlines.
Turkish Airlines Lounge Domestic
- Open 24 hours a day and located opposite gates G6 and G7. Newspapers and magazines, food, children's area, computers, TV, Wi-Fi. Access: with Miles&Smiles Elite and Elite Plus or Classic Plus membership, business class passengers from Turkish Airlines, first or business class passengers from Star Alliance airlines, Star Alliance Gold members.
Turkish Airlines Lounge Miles&Smiles
- Situated in front of gate C1 and open 24 hours a day. Press, beverages, meals, showers, children's area, TV, Wi-Fi. Access: with Miles&Smiles Elite and Elite Plus membership, business class passengers from Turkish Airlines, first or business class passengers from Star Alliance airlines, Star Alliance Gold members.
VIP LOUNGE PASS
Facilities and other services
The airport has banks, ATMs, currency exchange bureaux (24 hours a day), post office, VIP lounges, mobile phone and printing services, power sockets for electronic devices and free Wi-Fi access for 1 hour.
Food and Drinks
Bakeries, patisseries, coffee shops, bars, restaurants, fast food outlets and buffets, many open 24 hours a day. Food courts are located in the Departures Hall of the domestic area and the international sector.
The duty-free area totals 55,000 square metres. In addition, there are stores selling clothing, accessories, jewellery, toys, textiles, electronics, tobacco, flowers.
Trolleys available on the Arrivals and Departures levels and inside the car parks for a deposit. Secure luggage wrapping in the Departures Halls. Lockers on the Arrivals level (next to the domestic exit and opposite exit 13) and on the boarding level (next to gates 1 and 6). Lost property offices opposite entrance 7 and gate C3 (online form
Pharmacies, laundry, prayer rooms, travel agencies, art galleries, children's entertainment area, baby hygiene facilities, smoking rooms, spa, showers, hairdressers, library, TVs, drinking fountains.