Vip Lounges at Munich airport (MUC)
VIP LOUNGE PASS
*Please note that hours and access conditions may vary at any time.
Which are the Vip lounges at Munich airport (MUC) and how to access:
Air France Lounge
- Located in module D, level 5, Schengen area, next to gate D12. Open from 5:30 am to 8:15 pm. Wi-Fi, snacks, drinks, air conditioning, TV. Access: with Priority Pass, LoungeKey, DragonPass or Diners Club membership, Air France LaPremiere, Hippocampe and premium economy passengers, Air France and KLM business class passengers, SkyTeam airlines first and business class passengers, Flying Blue Gold, Platinum, Silver, Explorer, Club 2000 or SkyTeam Elite Plus members.
Airport Lounge Europe
- Located on level 5, module D, Schengen area, open from 5:00 am to 8:30 pm. Wi-Fi, TV, food and beverages, newspapers and magazines, air conditioning. Access: with Priority Pass, LoungeKey, DragonPass or Diners Club membership, by online booking or paying at the door (€42.00).
Airport Lounge World
- Module B, on level 6. Open from 5:15 am to 10:15 pm. Smoking area, beds, luggage storage, computers, Wi-Fi, TV, snacks and drinks, newspapers, showers, air conditioning, conference facilities, telephones, fax, reading material. Access: with Priority Pass, LoungeKey, DragonPass or Diners Club membership, by booking online or paying at the door (€54.00).
- Available from 11:00 am to 2:15 pm and from 6:00 pm to 9:15 pm in module C, level 5, non-Schengen area. Beverages, snacks, TV, computers, Wi-Fi, showers, newspapers and magazines. Access: Emirates first or business class passengers, Skywards Gold or Platinum members.
- Opposite gates L11, G28, K11, H24, G21, H21. Open from 5:00 am to 10:00 pm. Showers, offices, computers, Wi-Fi, TV, newspapers, magazines, meals, drinks. Access: Lufthansa, Swiss International Air Lines and Star Alliance first class passengers, United Club, Air Canada Maple Leaf Club, Miles & More HON Circle and Senator or Star Alliance Gold members, or paying at the gate (€59.00).
VIP LOUNGE PASS
Facilities and other services
The airport has banks (6:30 am to 9:00 pm), ATMs, postal, fax and photocopying services, VIP lounges, power outlets for electronic devices, internet kiosks and free Wi-Fi access.
The Munich Airport Audi Forum is a conference centre with movable walls that allow the space to be divided according to need, with a total capacity of 120 seats. The Municon Conference Center is located on levels 7 and 8 of the Munich Airport Center's north building and is available from Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm.
Food and Drinks
Both terminals and the central area have numerous restaurants, cafés, fast food outlets, bars and beer gardens. The airport has its own brewery (Airbräu
, on levels 4 and 5 of Terminal 2, is open 24 hours a day.
Duty-free stores on the Departures level of the terminals. Other options include souvenirs, accessories, clothing, cosmetics, jewellery, electronics, flowers, press, books, toys, tobacco, footwear.
Trolleys available for €1.00 at the Munich Airport Center, Departures areas and underground car parks. Porters in the Arrivals and Departures areas, from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm (Tel +49 899 759 9795 / 171 372 7179). Protective baggage sealing on level 4 of both terminals. Luggage storage (from 5:00 am to 11:30 pm) on level 3 of the Munich Airport Center (Tel +49 899 752 1475) and next to gates G and H of Terminal 2, from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm (Tel +49 899 752 2875). Lost & found office (6:00 am to 10:30 pm) in the Service Centre on level 3 of the Munich Airport Center (Tel +49 899 752 1476; e-mail: [email protected]
; online form
Children's playgrounds, medical and dental clinics, baby changing facilities, pharmacies, hairdressers, shoeshines, prayer rooms, spas, laundry, gas stations, massage chairs, showers, smoking lounges, travel agencies.