Vip Lounges at Miami airport (MIA)
VIP LOUNGE PASS
*Please note that hours and access conditions may vary at any time.
Which are the Vip lounges at Miami airport (MIA) and how to access:
Turkish Airlines Lounge - located in Terminal H Sur, Level 3, after the security control. Hours: Every day, 4:00 am - 10:00 pm Services: disabled access, TV, data ports / computers, Internet, soft drinks, air conditioning, showers, alcohol, newspapers / magazines, flight information monitor, digital card accepted, Fax, Wi-Fi Access for Priority Pass, Lounge Club, Lounge Key members and Diners Club and Alliance passengers traveling in First and Business Class, Elite and Elite Plus passengers from Turkish Airlines and eligible Gold Star members Alliance. Day passes can be purchased, subject to availability and capacity.
The VIP Lounge (operated by LATAM)
- Available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday: 1:00 a.m. – 12:30 a.m. Tuesday: 8:00 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. It is located after the security control, Terminal J Sur, next to Gate J-3. Maximum stay 3 hours. Services: bar, snacks, newspapers, magazines, computers, wifi signal, TV, showers, air conditioning. Invitation only through Oneworld member airlines and is generally offered to passengers traveling first and business class.
Delta Airlines Sky Club
Delta Sky Club Members can access the lounge with same-day ticketed air travel on Delta or its partner airlines. A single visit day pass is available for purchase with a same-day boarding pass on Delta Air Lines or its partner airlines. For more details, visit the Delta Sky Club website
South Terminal H, level 2, post-security. Hours
Daily, 4:45 a.m. - 8:45 p.m
Turkish Airlines Lounge - Open from 5 am to 10 pm, on the second level of Concourse E, after the security check. The maximum stay is 4 hours. It has access for the disabled, workstations, printers, computers, snacks, showers, newspapers and magazines, Wi-Fi signal, TV and air conditioning. Access is intended for Priority Pass members, first and business class passengers from these airlines. Day pass available to all passengers with a same day boarding pass valid from any airline.
Military Hospitality Lounge
- It is on the second level of Concourse E, open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and offers snacks and beverages, TV and telephones, computers with internet access (CAC card reader available) and printers. There is also a family room and areas for meetings and receptions available. Access for retired and active US military travelers and allies and their authorized dependents can enter after showing their government-issued military ID and proof of travel the same day.
American Airlines – Flagship Lounge D30
- Located after the control area, Terminal Norte D, in front of Gate D-34. Hours: every day from 5:30 a.m. - 22:30. Services: Chef-inspired meals - Premium wine table - Personalized service - Seating - Special cocktails - Showers. Access is intended for qualified First and BusinessCollapse, AAdvantage® and Mileage PlanTMCollapse qualifying members, ConciergeKeySMThis, other oneworld® EmeraldSM and SapphireSMCollapse. A single visit day pass (“Flagship Pass”) is available based on lounge capacity. Fee: USD 150 or 15,000 AAdvantage® miles.
American Airlines – Admirals Club D-15
- Located after the security control, Terminal Norte D, in front of gate D-15 (from 5:30 am to 10:30 pm). Offering customers: Wi-Fi access, workstations, fax, photocopiers, TV, showers, free drinks and snacks. Access is intended for Admirals Club® members, first and business class, AAdvantage® Executive Platinum, Platinum Pro and Platinum, not AAdvantage oneworld® EmeraldSM and SapphireSM, Admirals Club® One-Day Pass customers, authorized Citi® users / AAdvantage® Executive Card, military or paying on entry ($ 59.00).
American Airlines – Admirals Club D-30
- Located after the control area, North Terminal D, in front of Gate D-34 (from 6:00 am to 8:30 pm). Offering customers: Wi-Fi access, workstations, fax, photocopiers, TV, showers, free drinks and snacks. Access is intended for Admirals Club® members, first and business class, AAdvantage® Executive Platinum, Platinum Pro and Platinum, not AAdvantage oneworld® EmeraldSM and SapphireSM, Admirals Club® One-Day Pass customers, authorized Citi® users / AAdvantage® Executive Card, military or paying on entry ($ 59.00).
American Express Centurion Lounge
- Next to door D12 of lobby D, open from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p. m. Offering clients world-class cuisine and beverages, spa, workstations, high-speed Wi-Fi access, children's play area, air conditioning, showers, TV, newspapers and magazines. Access is done by presenting American Express Centurion, US Business or Platinum cards.
VIP LOUNGE PASS
Facilities and other services
The airport ATMs in all lobbies, currency exchange services (5:30 am to 11:00 pm), postal services, VIP lounges, internet kiosks and free Wi-Fi access. There are two auditoriums in the North and South Terminals, a business center in the South Terminal, and meeting rooms at the Miami International Airport Hotel
, located in the Central Terminal.
Food and Beverages
There is a wide variety of restaurants, fast food outlets, cafeterias and bars within the three terminals and they start to open from 5 am and the last ones close between 10 pm and 11 pm. Dunkin' Donuts
(Concourse F) and Subway
(Concourse E) are open 24 hours a day. LEARN MORE
Where are the Duty Free stores located?
Duty-free shops are located in concourses D (East and West), E, F, H and J. There are also shops selling jewelry, books, newspapers, souvenirs, clothing, accessories, perfumes, electronics, sweets, and sports.
There are services to pack luggage and carts
There is a protective sealing service on the second level of each lobby. Alternatively, passengers can rent self-service baggage carts for $7 per cart. They are available at all terminals, in car parks and inside Federal Inspection Services facilities.
Left luggage services at the airport
The luggage storage service is located on the second level of the Central Terminal (hall E), from 5:00 am to 9:00 pm (Tel +1 305 869 1163). The fees range from 11 to 22 USD, depending on the size of the luggage.
Where are lost items received?
The lost property office is located on the fourth floor of the North Terminal, open from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (Tel +1 888 335 0690;
More information about Baggage >>
- Chapel, baby changing facilities, smoking areas, relaxation area, yoga room, art gallery, children's play area, area for pets and companion animals, shoeshine, lottery, pharmacies.
See more >>