Coronavirus Answers and Frequently Asked Questions for Passengers at Tokyo - Haneda airport (HND)
Vaccination data up to july 2012:
- Obligatory vaccines: None
- Recommended vaccines: Tetanus-diphtheria, Pertussis, MMR vaccine.
Kinoshita Group (Tel +81 343 331 640; e-mail: [email protected]) runs laboratories where you can take a test for COVID-19 on the fourth floor of Terminal 1 (7:00 am to 8:00 pm) and on level B1 of Terminal 2 (9:00 am to 6:00 pm). BOOKINGS
- PCR test: ¥2,500, results in 4 hours.
- Express PCR test: ¥9,800, results in 30 minutes.
- Antigen test: ¥1,900-2,600, results in 30 minutes.
On the other hand, on the first floor of Terminal 3, there is a clinic from Toho University (Tel +81 808 333 8080) where you can take a PCR test (¥20,000) from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. BOOKINGS
Latest updates: April 03, 2022