Vip Lounges at Warsaw airport (WAW)
VIP LOUNGE PASS
*Please note that hours and access conditions may vary at any time.
Which are the Vip lounges at Warsaw airport (WAW) and how to access:
Executive Lounge - Bolero
- Non-Schengen area, next to gate 19N. Open from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm. Maximum stay: 3 hours. TV, air conditioning, newspapers, magazines, computers, snacks, beverages, fax. Access: with Priority Pass, LoungeKey, DragonPass or Diners Club membership, by booking online or paying at the door.
- Next to gates 34/35 in the Schengen area. Available from 5:00 am to 8:00 pm. Snacks, drinks, newspapers and magazines, power sockets for electrical devices, showers. Access: by paying at the door.
LOT Business Lounge Mazurek
- Open from 6:15 am to 11:00 pm and located near gates 19N-20N. Wi-Fi, newspapers, meals, beverages, showers. Access: business or premium class passengers of LOT Polish Airlines, Miles and More HON, Senator or Frequent Traveler members, first or business class passengers of Star Alliance airlines, Star Alliance Gold members.
LOT Business Lounge Polonez
- Open from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm and located near gates 25/26. Wi-Fi, computers, TV, newspapers, meals, beverages, showers, baby changing facilities. Access: LOT Polish Airlines business or premium class passengers, Miles and More HON, Senator or Frequent Traveler members, Star Alliance airlines first or business class passengers, Star Alliance Gold members.
- Open from 5:00 am to 10:00 pm, next to gates 34/35, Schengen area. Maximum stay: 3 hours. Children's area, computers, refreshments, showers, newspapers and magazines, TV, air conditioning, beverages, Wi-Fi. Access: with Priority Pass, LoungeKey, DragonPass or Diners Club membership, by booking online or paying at the door.
VIP LOUNGE PASS
Facilities and other services
The airport has a bank (Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Saturday from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm), ATMs, currency exchange bureaux (5:00 am to last flight), post office, VIP lounges, power sockets for electrical devices and free Wi-Fi access. Meeting and conference facilities at the Courtyard
hotel, located nearby.
Food and Drinks
There are several restaurants within the terminal, as well as cafes, bars, confectioneries and fast food outlets. Costa Coffee
is open 24 hours a day.
Duty-free shopping is available, as well as souvenir and gift shops, jewellery, clothing, accessories, newspapers, flowers, electronics, toys, books. Convenience stores in the Arrivals area.
Lockers on the Arrivals level, behind the bus stop. Lost property office in the Arrivals Hall, next to the medical station, available from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm (Tel +48 22 650 2006; e-mail: [email protected]
Travel agencies, chapel, baby changing rooms, first aid clinic, children playgrounds.