Public transportation services, licensed taxis and rideshare, private transfer companies and car rental services in Guadalajara airport (GDL)
- Chapala Plus (Tel +52 333 619 4777 / 5746) runs to the city centre in about 35 minutes, with departures every hour outside the terminal, between 6:00 am and 9:20 pm.
- Shuttle Gdl (Tel +52 333 615 2855) provides shared transport with a frequency of 30 min. to Minerva. It operates from 4:30 am to 0:30 am.
- ETN Turistar offers services to Acapulco, Aguas Calientes, Ciudad Juárez, Cuernavaca, among others.
- Primera Plus buses - go to the city center
- Autovias - To downtown Guadalajara.
Taxi - Cabs can be booked 24 hours a day at the counters found in the Arrivals Halls (Tel +52 333 688 6002 / 5890). The trip to the city centre takes approximately 30 minutes. There is also UBER available although they do not have an exclusive collection area like taxis, so the meeting point must be agreed with the driver.
Door to Door Services
Personalized service where the driver waits for you with a sign at the exit of the baggage claim area. Rates from 10 usd for three people. There are also vehicles for more passengers.
Latest updates: April 28, 2021