Vip Lounges at Frankfurt airport (FRA)
VIP LOUNGE PASS
*Please note that hours and access conditions may vary at any time.
Which are the Vip lounges at Frankfurt airport (FRA) and how to access:
Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge
- Open from 6:00 am to 4:30 pm on level 3, next to gate B43. Printers, snacks and beverages, reading material, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, telephones, conference facilities, beds, TV, showers. Access: with DragonPass, United Club or Air Canada Maple Leaf Club membership, Air Canada and Star Alliance first and business class passengers, Altitude Super Elite 100K, 75K, 50K and Star Alliance Gold members, American Express AeroPlanPlus Reserve, AeroplanPlus Platinum or Corporate Platinum cardholders.
- Lounges located next to gates A13, A26, A50, B24-B28, B43, B44-B48, C14-C15 and Z50. Available from 5:00 am to 10:00 pm. Drinks, snacks, TV, Wi-Fi, showers, newspapers, magazines. Access: Lufthansa, Swiss International Air Lines and Star Alliance first class passengers, United Club, Air Canada Maple Leaf Club, Miles & More HON Circle, Senator and Frequent Traveller or Star Alliance Gold members, or paying at the gate (€59.00).
Lufthansa Welcome Lounge
- Situated on the Arrivals level, behind baggage claim B, open from 5:15 am to 12:30 pm. Showers, quiet lounge, offices, Wi-Fi, TV, newspapers and magazines, food, drinks. Access: Lufthansa and Swiss International Air Lines first class passengers, Miles & More HON Circle or Senator members, or paying at the gate (€69.00).
- Between halls B and C. Available from 6:30 am to 9:30 pm. Maximum stay: 3 hours. Computers, refreshments, showers, newspapers and magazines, conference facilities, fax, air conditioning, beverages, Wi-Fi. Access: with LuxxLounge, Priority Pass, LoungeKey, DragonPass or Diners Club membership, by online booking or paying at the door (€30.00).
Air France Lounge
- In front of gate D26, from 5:45 am to 8:00 pm. Maximum stay: 3 hours. Smoking lounge, computers, air conditioning, newspapers and magazines, Wi-Fi, TV, snacks, beverages. Access: with Priority Pass, LoungeKey, DragonPass or Diners Club membership, Air France LaPremiere, Hippocampe and Premium Economy class passengers, Air France and KLM business class passengers, SkyTeam airlines first and business class passengers, Flying Blue Gold, Platinum, Silver, Explorer, Club 2000 or SkyTeam Elite Plus members, or by online booking.
- Adjacent to gates E5-E9. Open from 10:30 am to 2:00 pm and from 5:20 pm to 9:00 pm. Drinks, snacks, telephones, computers, Wi-Fi, showers, newspapers, magazines, TV. Access: Emirates first or business class passengers, Skywards Gold or Platinum members.
JAL Sakura Lounge
- Opposite gate D5. Open from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm. Snacks, computers, Wi-Fi, newspapers and magazines, beverages. Access: JMB Diamond, JGC Premier, JMB Sapphire or JAL Global Club members, Japan Airlines first, business and premium economy class passengers, Oneworld airlines first or business class passengers, Emerald or Sapphire members.
Plaza Premium Lounge
- Located on level 3, past the security and passport controls. Temporarily closed. Newspapers and magazines, showers, meals, TV, beverages, Wi-Fi. Access: with DragonPass membership.
- Next to gates E5-E9. Open from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. Maximum stay: 3 hours. Computers, refreshments, showers, newspapers, telephones, fax, TV, air conditioning, beverages, Wi-Fi. Access: with Priority Pass, LoungeKey, DragonPass or Diners Club membership, or paying at the door (€36.00).
- Level 3, hall E, opposite checkpoints E6-E9. 6:30 am to 9:00 pm. Maximum stay: 3 hours. Sleeping pods, air-conditioning, beverages, conference facilities, Wi-Fi, computers, refreshments, showers, telephones. Access: with Priority Pass, LoungeKey, DragonPass or Diners Club membership, or paying at the door (€49.00).
VIP LOUNGE PASS
Facilities and other services
The airport has banks (6:00 am to 9:00 pm), currency exchange bureaux (6:00 am to 10:00 pm), ATMs, postal, fax and mobile phone services, VIP lounges, workstations, power outlets for electronic devices and free Wi-Fi access. Opposite Terminal 1 is a conference centre with extensive business and meeting facilities.
Food and Drinks
A wide variety of restaurants, fast food outlets, cafes, bars and vending machines can be found in both terminals. McDonald's
, QUICKER's Gate Shop
are open 24 hours a day.
Duty-free items on levels 2 and 3 of both terminals, plus convenience stores, books, newspapers, fashion and accessories, sweets, souvenirs, electronics, jewellery, toys, flowers.
Trolleys available for €1.00 near the check-in counters, baggage reclaim area, terminal entrances, bus and train stations, and car park accesses. Porters available (Tel +49 696 902 2122 / 1300). Luggage storage and secure wrapping on level 1 of concourse B (24 hours a day), between concourses B and C on level 2, and in concourse D of Terminal 2, from 8:45 am to 5:15 pm (Tel +49 696 907 2860 / 3277 / 0786). Lost and found office on level 0 of concourse A, in Terminal 1, open from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm (Tel +49 696 903 2600; online form
Spas, pharmacies, beauty salon, hairdresser, prayer rooms, pet hotel, smoking lounges, showers, children's entertainment areas, baby changing facilities, cinemas, games rooms, medical and dental clinic, travel agencies, laundry, yoga rooms, water fountains.