Azul Linhas Aereas
Foreign travelers must present to the airline responsible for the flight, before boarding, proof of complete vaccination (two doses or single dose).
- The proof can be printed or electronic.
- Vaccines approved by the National Health Surveillance Agency, the World Health Organization (WHO) or the authority of the country where the traveler was immunized are valid;
- The application of the last dose or single dose must have occurred at least 14 days prior to the boarding;
- The voucher must contain the name of the traveler, the trade name or name of the manufacturer of the vaccine, the lot number(s) of the dose(s) administered and the date(s) of application of the dose(s);
- Vaccination vouchers in which the data described above are available exclusively in QR-CODE format or in any other coded language will not be accepted.
- Sars-Cov-2 (covid-19) recovery certificates will not be accepted in lieu of proof of full vaccination.
* Documents issued abroad must be submitted in Portuguese, Spanish or English.
Travelers are exempt from presenting proof of vaccination:
I - With a health condition that contraindicates vaccination, provided it is certified by a medical report. The medical certificate must be in Portuguese, English or Spanish and contain the date of travel, identification and signature of the responsible physician. It is not necessary to authenticate it;
II - Persons not eligible for vaccination according to age, according to the criteria defined by the Ministry of Health in the National Plan for the Operationalization of Vaccination against Covid-19 and published on the website of the Ministry of Health. It is necessary to present the proof of vaccination of persons 5 years old or older;
III - Who fall under the exceptions for humanitarian reasons, in accordance with the current portaria;
IV - Coming from countries with low vaccination coverage as published by the Ministry of Health and posted on the Ministry's website; and
V - Foreigners residing in Brazil who have not yet completed their vaccination schedule.
Travelers exempted from vaccination test must present a negative result of RT-PCR or antigen test performed no more than one day before boarding.
- The RT-PCR or antigen test must be performed in a laboratory recognized by the health authority of the country of origin;
- Children under 12 years of age who are exempt from presenting proof of vaccination and traveling with a companion are exempt from presenting a document certifying that they have been tested for SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus (covid-19) infection, provided that all companions present documents with negative or undetectable results performed within the day prior to embarkation;
- Children 2 years of age or older and under 12 years of age, traveling unaccompanied, must present a document with a negative or undetectable test result performed within the day prior to boarding;
- Children under two years of age are exempt from presenting a document evidencing a test for SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection (covid-19) for travel to the Federative Republic of Brazil;
- In the case of a flight with connections or stopovers where the traveler exempt from presenting proof of vaccination remains in a restricted area of the airport, the deadlines will be considered in relation to boarding on the first leg of the trip;
- In case of a flight with connections or stopovers in which the traveler does not remain in a restricted area of the airport, and/or performs migration, and that exceeds one day from the completion of the antigen or RT-PCR test, the presentation of a document proving the completion of a new test, RT-PCR or antigen, with negative or undetectable result for the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus (covid-19) at the time of check-in for boarding to the Federation Republic of Brazil is mandatory;
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)