Vip Lounges at Toronto Pearson airport (YYZ)
VIP LOUNGE PASS
COVID-19 - Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic, the services and hours of the lounges may be subject to change as well as the capacity limit could be reduced. In turn, due to the changing situation, some rooms may even be temporarily closed.
Which are the Vip lounges at Toronto Pearson airport (YYZ) and how to access:
Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge
- Four lounges located inside Terminal 1, next to gates D20 (5:15 am to 0:00 am), E77 (5:00 am to 11:30 pm), F160-F161 (4:45 am to 9:00 pm) and F84-F99 (5:00 am to 9:00 pm). Light snacks and drinks, reading material, Wi-Fi, workstations, showers. Access: business class passengers from Air Canada, with Air Canada Maple Leaf Club or United Club membership, Altitude Super Elite 100K, Elite 75K, Elite 50K and Elite 35K members, first and business class passengers from Star Alliance airlines, Star Alliance Gold members, American Express AeroplanPlus Platinum and Corporate Platinum cardholders.
Air Canada Signature Suite
- By gate E77, open from 6:30 am to 11:30 pm. Restaurant, bar, workstations, Wi-Fi. Access: international business class passengers from Air Canada.
Air France - KLM Lounge
- Available only for international flights from 8:00 am to 0:00 am above gate C33 of Terminal 3. Maximum stay: 3 hours. Computers, refreshments, drinks, fax, TV, air conditioning, newspapers and magazines, Wi-Fi. Access: with Priority Pass, Lounge Club, DragonPass, Diners Club or Delta Sky Club membership, business class passengers from Air France or KLM, Flying Blue Gold, Platinum or Silver members, first or business class passengers from SkyTeam airlines, SkyTeam Elite Plus members, through online booking or by paying at the door.
American Airlines Admirals Club
- Situated on the transfer level of Terminal 3, it opens from 5:00 am to 7:30 pm. Wi-Fi, computers, snacks, TV, newspapers, magazines, beverages. Access: with American Airlines Admirals Club or Alaska Lounge membership, first or business class passengers from American Airlines or Oneworld airlines, Emerald or Sapphire members, or by paying at the door (USD59.00).
Plaza Premium Lounge
- There are seven lounges with different locations and working hours and facilities include computers, refreshments, showers, newspapers and magazines, telephones, fax, TV, air conditioning, drinks, Wi-Fi. Access: with Priority Pass, Lounge Club, DragonPass or Diners Club membership, through online booking or by paying at the door (USD35.00).
Terminal 1: Level 3, Domestic Departures area (5:00 am to 10:30 pm); International Departures Hall, gate E77 (5:00 am to 0:30 am); between gates F53 and F55 (5:00 am to 8:30 pm).
Terminal 3: Between gates B23 and B24 (5:00 am to 10:30 pm); next to gate C32 (4:30 am to 1:30 am); across from gate C33 (4:30 am to 1:00 am); next to gate A10 (5:00 am to 8:30 pm).
VIP LOUNGE PASS
Facilities and other services
The airport has banks (6:00 am to 10:00 pm), ATMs, currency exchange bureaus (4:00 am to 0:00 am), postboxes, VIP lounges, mobile phone services, plugs for electric devices, public telephones and Wi-Fi access free of charge. The Sheraton Gateway Hotel, situated next to Terminal 3, offers a fully-equipped business centre and a meeting room.
Food and Drinks
- There is a good selection of restaurants, coffee shops, fast food outlets and bars in both terminals, some of them open 24 hours a day: Booster Juice
, Swiss Chalet
, Tim Hortons
- Numerous stores are available inside the enclosure, including duty-free shops post-security, convenience stores, boutiques, clothing, accessories, newsagents, cosmetics, jewellery, sweets, electronics.
- Free luggage carts inside the terminals and parking lots. Secure wrapping in the International Arrivals area of both terminals, from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm (Tel +1 305 423 0164 / 866 598 4264). Left luggage service on level 1 of Terminal 1 and on the Departures level of Terminal 3, from 5:00 am to 1:00 am and from 5:00 am to 0:00 am, respectively (Tel +1 416 776 5448 / 5492). Lost and found office on the ground floor of Terminal 1, between doors R and S, available from Monday to Saturday between 9:00 am and 7:00 pm (Online form
- Medical clinic, beauty parlours, pharmacies, baby changing facilities, chapels, art exhibits, children's playgrounds, gym, spas, shoeshines, pet relief areas.