VIP areas, business and financial installations, food, luggage, shopping and miscellaneous facilities in Buenos Aires Ezeiza airport (EZE)
Vip Lounges at Buenos Aires Ezeiza airport (EZE)
Aeropuertos VIP Club Arribos - It is located next to the migration hall and opens around the clock. Maximum stay: 1 hour. Refreshments, TV, Wi-Fi, showers, newspapers, magazines. Access: with VIP Club membership.
Aeropuertos VIP Club Partidas - Situated in the international area, open 24 hours a day. Snacks, TV, drinks, newspapers and magazines, Wi-Fi, preferential parking, fast migration procedures, baggage assistance. Access: with Admirals Club or by paying at the door (USD59.00)*.
American Airlines Admirals Club & Iberia VIP Lounge - Upper level, opposite gate 9. Open from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. Wi-Fi, computers, showers, TV, newspapers and magazines, beverages, refreshments, printers, photocopiers. Access: with Admirals Club or by paying at the door (USD59.00)*.
LATAM VIP Lounge - Next to gate 9, international departures. Open during Latam and Delta flight schedules. Buffet, beverages, Wi-Fi, TV, business center, newspapers, computers, laundry and ironing service, showers.
Access: Premium Business and Premium Economy passengers.
– LATAM Pass Black Signature, Black and Platinum frequent flyer program categories who may enter with one companion, except Black Signature passengers who are allowed entry with their declared family group plus one companion.
– Delta SkyMiles® members, Diamond, Platinum and Gold categories with one companion.
– Qantas Airlines Emerald and Sapphire members with one companion.
– Japan Airlines members, Emerald and Sapphire categories with a companion (applies only to codeshare flights where LATAM is the operator).
– BBVA Bank Mastercard Black and Visa Signature customers traveling with a companion. Benefit valid until February 28, 2022.
– Passengers who purchase access to the VIP Lounge on LATAM flights, which costs U$S 40* for adults and U$S 20* for minors.
Ezeiza Lounge - Located next to Gate 23. Gastronomic Service, Cocktail Service, Living, Children's and coworking areas, changing room with showers, free and unlimited Wifi, screens with flight status, view of the runway. Access: with American Express credit cards issued by banks (not direct), or by paying a fee of U$S 50*. Maximum stay 3 hours. It should be noted that additional members and/or their designated companions may only enter the lounge with a previous reservation generated by the regular member.
*Rates could change at any time without any notice. Please, re-check prices before booking.
- Pharmacy, massage chairs, gas station.
Latest updates: March 17, 2023