|COVID-19: those passengers with a scheduled flight are advised to review the itinerary or flight status, as flight cancellations between some countries are occurring for an indeterminate time.|
Jorge Newbery Airport, also known as Aeroparque and opened in 1947, is the busiest airport in Argentina regarding domestic flights. It also operates with some international flights to and from neighboring countries, mainly Uruguay.
Official Website: aa2000.com.ar
Number of Terminals - 2 - Terminal A and Terminal B. Open 24 hours a day and situated next to each other.
Annual passenger traffic: 12,3 million passengers went through it in 2019.
Tel: +54 11 5480 6111. Information desks are located in the Arrivals Hall and open from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. On the ground floor there is also a tourist office (Tel +54 11 4771 0104), available from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
The airport is located 3 km (1.8 miles) to the northeast of Buenos Aires city centre, on Costanera Avenue and next to La Plata River.See Map
There are car rental counters in the Domestic Arrivals area.
Alamo (Tel +54 810 9992 5266 / 11 5480 3460 - 7:00 am to 11:00 pm)
Avis (Tel +54 810 9991 2847 / 11 4776 3003 - 6:00 am to 11:15 pm)
Europcar (Tel +54 11 4316 6570 - 7:00 am to 11:00 pm)
Hertz (Tel +54 810 2224 3789 / 11 4777 3777 - 6:00 am to 10:00 pm)
Localiza (Tel +54 11 4845 0072 / 800 999 2999 - 6:00 am to 0:00 am)
The airport has a currency exchange bureau (6:00 am to 0:00 am), ATMs, public telephones, mobile phone service and free Wi-Fi access. The Aeropuertos VIP Club lounge is located between the food court and check-in counter 1, and opens from 6:30 am to 10:30 pm; the maximum stay is 3 hours and it offers preferential parking, fast immigration procedures, baggage assistance, bar, refreshments, Wi-Fi, reading material, TV, showers (accessible with VIP Club membership or by paying at the door - USD50.00).
- Wide offer of restaurants, cafés (open 24 hours a day), fast food outlets, bars and icecream stores scattered throughout both terminals.
- Duty-free goods in the international sector, in addition to stores selling electronic devices, clothing and accessories, books, perfumes, cosmetics, newspapers and magazines, jewellery, regional products. Convenience stores in the Arrivals Halls.
- Trolleys are available in both terminals. Secure luggage wrapping in the check-in area. Enquiries about lost property should be directed to the airport security police, in sector C, Mondays through Fridays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (Tel +54 11 4514 1621 / 1541 ext. 777; e-mail: email@example.com).
- Luggage Storage BA provides a left-luggage service. The storage space is located outside the terminals (in the vicinity) and has a transfer service.
- Pharmacy, medical clinic.
Opposite the terminals there are outdoor spaces and a multi-storey, covered car park for short- and long-term parking. The first 15 minutes of stay are free. Rates
Latest updates: June 21, 2020