services pick up passengers outside the Arrivals areas. To request your ride, you will need to download the app to your mobile phone and choose the airport as your departure location. Once your ride has been confirmed, follow the directions to meet your driver.
(Tel +91 222 285 6262) operates services throughout the city.
- 312: travels from Terminal 1 to Vile Parle East and Andheri East railway stations, via Pratiksha, Guru Tegh Bahadur, Kapadia, Agarkar Chowk and Seepz.
- 321: runs from Terminal 2 to Vile Parle East, Machhimar, Mahim, Garware Chowk and Barve Nagar
- 308: goes to Andheri East, Vidya Vhar, Bail Bazar and Sahar
There are two different lines of Indian Railways
(Tel 139) that serve the entire city and its suburbs. The nearest station to the terminals is Vile Parle East. Travel time to the city centre is 30-45 minutes.
- Harbour Line: Wadala Road, King's Circle, Mahim Junction, Bandra, Khar Road, Santacruz, Vile Parle, Andheri, Jogeshwari, Ram Mandir, Goregaon
- Western Line: Dahanu Road, Palghar, Virar, Vasai Road, Bhayandar, Borivali, Goregaon, Andheri, Vile Parle, Santacruz, Bandra, Mahim, Dadar, Mumbai Central, Churchgate
Car rental search
Vehicles available outside the Arrivals areas. Meru Cabs
(Tel +91 897 048 9704) has counters at the terminals to arrange pre-paid rides. The journey to central Mumbai takes over an hour, depending on traffic.
There are also Auto Rickshaws, three-wheelers that offer cheaper transport to the suburbs, from Bandra to Sion.
Public transport timetables and fares