Vip Lounges at Amsterdam Schiphol airport (AMS)
VIP LOUNGE PASS
*Please note that hours and access conditions may vary at any time.
Which are the Vip lounges at Amsterdam Schiphol airport (AMS) and how to access:
Aspire Lounge (No.26)
- Open from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm (entry allowed up to 8:30 pm) and situated in boarding area 2. Maximum stay: 3 hours. Air conditioning, newspapers and magazines, TV, snacks, beverages, Wi-Fi. Access: with Priority Pass, LoungeKey, DragonPass or Diners Club membership, by booking online or paying at the door (€30.00).
Aspire Lounge (No.41)
- Located on the third floor, between halls 2 and 3, in the non-Schengen sector. Temporarily closed. Maximum stay: 3 hours. Smoking lounge, computers, air conditioning, drinks, Wi-Fi, TV, snacks, showers, newspapers, magazines. Access: with Priority Pass, LoungeKey, DragonPass or Diners Club membership, by online booking or paying at the door (€30.00).
KLM Crown Lounge
- Two lounges located on the first floor, next to door D59 and between halls E and F. Open from 4:45 am to 10:00 pm. Quiet areas, snacks, beverages, Wi-Fi, showers, smoking areas. Access: with Flying Blue Gold, Platinum or Silver membership, Air France and KLM business class passengers, SkyTeam airlines first or business class passengers, SkyTeam Elite Plus members.
Privium ClubLounge Departures
- Before the security checkpoint, between boarding halls 1 and 2, behind check-in counter 9. Open from 5:30 am to 9:00 pm. Wi-Fi, newspapers, food and beverages, TV, computers. Access: with Privium membership or paying at the door (€30.00).
Privium ClubLounge West
- Located on Holland Boulevard, pier E. Available from 5:30 am to 9:00 pm. Food, drinks, Wi-Fi, showers, newspapers, TV, computers. Access: with Privium membership or paying at the door (€30.00).
- Open from 5:30 am to 9:00 pm and located after the security checkpoint, on the second floor of hall 1, at the beginning of pier D (Schengen area). Food and beverages, Wi-Fi, newspapers and magazines, TV, computers. Access: with Privium membership or paying at the door (€30.00).
Star Alliance Lounge
- Next to the D gates, open from 5:30 am to 9:00 pm. Meals, newspapers, beverages, Wi-Fi, computers, telephones, TV, printers. Access: Star Alliance airlines first and business class passengers, Star Alliance Gold members.
VIP LOUNGE PASS
Facilities and other services
Financial and business services
The airport has ATMs, currency exchange bureaux (6:00 am to 8:00 pm), mailboxes, VIP lounges, mobile phone services, workstations, power sockets, internet kiosks and free Wi-Fi access in 4-hour sessions (plus a premium pre-paid service). Meeting and conference facilities before and after security screening.
Within the terminal, there are numerous options, including restaurants, bars, fast food outlets, coffee shops, bakeries, pizzerias, ice cream parlours. Both before and after the security checkpoint, there are eateries open 24 hours a day.
Duty-free shops and supermarket at Schiphol Plaza. There are also retailers selling jewellery, clothing and accessories, liquor, sweets, perfumes, cosmetics, electronics, souvenirs, flowers, books, newspapers and magazines, footwear, toys.
Trolleys available free of charge in the Departures Hall, car parks, Schiphol Plaza and baggage reclaim areas. Porter service by prior reservation. Protective baggage sealing
in Departures Halls 1 and 3, from 6:00 am to 5:00 pm and from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm, respectively. 24-hour luggage storage
in the terminal basement (Tel +31 207 952 843) and lockers in Departures Halls 2 and 3 and Holland Boulevard. Lost property offices
on Holland Boulevard (6:00 am to 8:00 pm), in the basement (8:00 am to 8:00 pm) and Departures Hall 1 (6:00 am to 8:00 pm) (Tel +31 203 330 333; online form
Medical clinic, first aid centre, pharmacy, baby care facilities, hairdresser, prayer room, spas, library, museum, showers, children's playgrounds.