Coronavirus Answers and Frequently Asked Questions for Passengers at Prague Václav Havel Airport (PRG)
There are several clinics operated by GHC Genetics (Tel +420 739 500 500; e-mail: [email protected]) inside the airport, where you can take a test for COVID-19 from 4:00 am to 0:00 am. They are located in the corridor between the terminals and in the public area of the main buildings. Results are sent by SMS or via e-mail.
The clinics operate on a first come first served basis, but it is recommended to fill out the following ONLINE FORM in advance to speed up the process.
- Basic PCR test: €35.00, results in 24-48 hours.
- Standard PCR test: €80.00, results in 24 hours.
- Travel PCR test: €80.00, results in 24 hours, certificate included.
- Express PCR test: €280.00, results in 2 hours, certificate included.
- Antigen test: €32.00, results in 15 minutes, certificate included.
Latest updates: February 06, 2022