Passenger guide: data, facilities and services, transportation, car rental, parking, staying overnight, disabled passengers, reviews and flight status.
Gobernador Francisco Gabrielli International Airport, better known as El Plumerillo International Airport and opened on May 10, 1995, is one of the most important in Argentina and serves the region of Cuyo. In addition to domestic flights, it operates with some international destinations in South America and Central America.
Official Website: aa2000.com.ar
Number of Terminals - 1 - Open 24 hours a day.
Annual passenger traffic: 1.8 million passengers went through it in 2017.
Tel: +54 261 520 6000.
The airport is located 11 km (7 miles) north from the city of Mendoza.See Map
There are car rental desks in the international sector of the ground floor.
Alamo (Tel +54 261 448 9977 - 7:00 am to 11:00 pm)
Annie Millet-Hertz (Tel +54 261 448 2327 / 4392 - Mondays through Fridays from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm, Saturdays from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm, Sundays from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm)
Avis (Tel +54 261 447 0150 - 7:00 am to 9:45 pm)
Localiza (Tel +54 261 429 6800 / 800 999 2999 - Monday to Saturday from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm, Sunday from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm)
The airport has a bank, ATMs and public telephones. The Aeropuertos VIP Club lounge is situated in the domestic boarding area, next to gates 3 and 4, and opens from 7:30 am to 10:00 pm; the maximum stay is 3 hours and it provides computers, snacks, air conditioning, drinks, Wi-Fi, TV, showers, newspapers, magazines, telephones (accessible with Priority Pass or VIP Club, or by paying at the door - USD36.00).
- There is a bar on the ground floor and a restaurant on the first level.
- Duty-free articles in the pre-boarding sector and in the Arrivals Hall, in the international area. There are also convenience stores in the domestic sector, snacks and beverages, clothing and accessories, newsagents.
- Trolleys available inside the terminal. Secure luggage wrapping in the central hall. Contact the offices of the corresponding airline or the airport police (Tel +54 261 448 7208 ext. 777) for any problems with your luggage.
- Line 60 connects the airport with the city centre, also stopping at Alameda, Central Hospital and Independencia Square. Stops are located in front of the main access gate of the terminal. More Further information: Tel +54 (261) 4487365.
- There are remises (VIP cabs) from Remises Aeropuerto Mendoza (Tel +54 261 451 0451). The trip to the city centre takes approximately 20 minutes.
Access ramps, adapted telephones and toilets, and reserved parking spaces are available. Passengers requiring special assistance should inform their airline about their particular needs at the time of their booking.
Latest updates: September 10, 2018