Air Arabia Maroc, AirBaltic, Air Canada Rouge, Blue Air, EasyJet, Eurowings, Germanwings, Jet2.com, Monarch Airlines, Niki, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Pegasus Airlines, Ryanair, SmartWings, Transavia, Vueling, Wizz Air, WOW Air.
- Before leaving the aircraft, don't forget to take all your personal belongings with you.
- If you have checked baggage during your check in process, the first thing you have to do (right after get off the plane) is to walk towards the Barcelona (BCN) airport baggage claim area and pick your baggage.
- Then go to the inmigrations area (if necessary) to the proper line (according to your nationality) and show the passport, Id and Visa (if apply). In some countries could ask you where to stay, the way back ticket, etc. Check this information with the embassy before travel.
- Once you are in the public area (arrivals hall) check the Transportation available or the signals if there is a private shuttle driver waiting for you.
- If you have forgotten luggage at the plane or your checked luggage is missing or damage, follow the airport Baggage instructions.